“We believe that LIFE change happens best within the context of authentic relationships.”
John 13:34-35 tells us, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.” Love is expressed in a variety of ways in group life. We express love to another as we serve and care for one another in our group.
Connect to the Body of CLA by participating in one of the following groups:
Fall Life Groups
- THE ELUSIVE SECRET – Focus on your relationship with God first
- FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN! – Having and Resolving Conflict
- TO CHEER AND TO CHERISH – Top relationship needs for men and women
- GOD IN THE BEDROOM – Physical Intimacy
- ALL IN! – Committing to be “All In” with God, your marriage, and your mission
What Time? Time slots available
Where? CLA Fellowship Hall/Sanctuary
What is it? Cesar Rodriguez, our CLA band leader is offering piano lessons for beginners to intermediate levels. The cost is $25.00 per half hour.
When? Monday, September 14 – Monday, October 12
What Time? 8:00 PM
Where? Virtually via Zoom
Resources? A study guide will be emailed to you.
Group Size? Unlimited
What Is It? Pastor Brad is thrilled to bring this 5 week course to the parents of CLA. This class is geared toward parents with children using social media, or will be soon. This course was designed by Kirk Cameron and will be virtual through Zoom. Register today and reserve your spot.